Some assets used in Arrow Mania 2 use resources sourced from locations on the internet. This page is a list of these items and attribution links to the pages they were obtained from.
The reason this page exists is because (1) I like to attribute to works and useful resources as thanks to those who take the time to make these available, (2) because some ask for attribution, some don’t, but its nice to do; And (3) I like to share back and know its great to receive attribution and thanks for your efforts and (4) it’s good to share (5) making lists like this helps direct others to these great resources (benefits you and them).
Some of these resources may have be modified versions (modified by myself), the links below will take you to the original files and/or creators.
- The box glove sound sample is by Mike Koenig (Attribution 3.0 license) http://soundbible.com/1773-Strong-Punch.html
- The ratchet sound used with the boxing glove movement is by soundbytez (Attibution license) http://www.freesound.org/people/soundbytez/sounds/99250/
- This BLOP sound probably made it in as part of the bow power full sound, Recorded by Mark DiAngelo, http://soundbible.com/2067-Blop.html
- Some of the graphics in Arrow Mania 2 I had designed by a great artist for hire named Jova Groff (some of the graphics made it into Arrow Mania 1 in recent updates also). His graphics included the crossbow itself, the title logo, the new bird and more. The superb style of these graphics is led to me trying to emulate the style in the rest of the game (like the vacuum cleaner, boxing glove, buttons, platforms, etc). Check out Jovas website here and here.
- The music used is by Artlss and is a a pack available for license purchase on AudioJungle here.
- The bird flap sound is based on a sample by Man here: http://www.freesound.org/people/man/sounds/14609/
- Anchor blips and clicks created using modifications of this sample by YvesSch http://www.freesound.org/people/YvesSch/sounds/143968/
- Anchor hum is based on hello_flowers sample http://www.freesound.org/people/hello_flowers/sounds/32523/
- The bell used when boxing a bird into the net is based on a sample by Benboncan, get the sample here
- The grass used is based on this file here (no creators name).
- Shopping cart graphic as part of the shop button is by kisha1976 and can be found here